For Seabeard, we use a number of services that collect player data. Below us a list of each service, what we use them for and their respective privacy policies.
User Game Data
This is something that we manage at HandCircus. We store data about your progress in-game, any accounts you might be signed in with (such as Facebook or GameCenter) as well as some basic information about you (such as your Time zone and language that you are using). If you would like your game data erased, please drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unity Analytics - http://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
- GameAnalytics - https://gameanalytics.com/privacy
- Kochava - https://www.kochava.com/support-privacy/
- Facebook - https://en-gb.facebook.com/policy.php
You can disable sending any analytics data from the settings screen, under “Manage Data Settings”. We also don’t collect any analytics data from any user under 16 (we use the date of birth screen at the start to establish the user’s age).
- Unity Ads - http://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
If you have any other questions about your data and privacy, please drop us a line at email@example.com